Thursday, October 15, 2020

Is Tin-Pot Tony Stealing from Hospitals?

Little Loser Tin-Pot, on receipt of the umpty-billion Fed dollars for pandemic relief, said he'd send it to hospitals around the State.  That was in May.

...However, as more time passed, it became increasingly clear that the $445 million was still sitting in the state’s coffers. In October, as hospitals began to complain that they were overwhelmed with COVID patients, Evers indicated that the $445 million was largely untapped....

... In September, the Legislative Fiscal Bureau published a review of how Wisconsin was using the CARES Act money. The $445 million is described as the “Hospital and Community Preparedness Reserve” – another indication that Evers is sitting on the funds....

The hospitals are not pleased.

...In October, as hospitals began to complain that they were overwhelmed with COVID patients, Evers indicated that the $445 million was largely untapped....

Then Tin-Pot changed his tune.

...“Funding for the ACF [alternative care facility, i.e., the tent city at State Fair Park] will come from the $445 million surge reserve fund set aside by Gov. Evers to ensure the ability of Wisconsin hospital systems and communities to handle a surge of COVID-19 cases,” Evers said in an Oct. 7 press release.

Note, Evers was now saying the $445 million was “set aside” to “handle.” In May he said it was “being allotted” to be “prepared.”...

This guy is not a Governor.  He's a chicken-shit administrative bozo.  And the wheels are coming off.

1 comment:

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542