Sunday, October 18, 2020

MKE Pravda Squirts "RUSSIA!!" Ink

One would expect the local rag to be playing Schiff's tune........and sure enough.......

...federal authorities are investigating whether the material supplied to the New York Post by Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, is part of a smoke bomb of disinformation pushed by Russia....

The fabulist "reporters" also referred to the oldest continuously-published newspaper in the US (founded by A. Hamilton, by the way) as a "tabloid."  That's what actual men call a 'sissy slap.'

...the president and his lawyer seized on the New York Post story, which focused on an email purporting to show an adviser to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma thanking Hunter Biden for arranging a meeting for him with Joe Biden, who was then the vice president.The story provided no evidence that such a meeting ever occurred and has come under fire for its reliance on questionable sources and documents whose authenticity was not verified....

The Milwaukee Pravda has experience with 'questionable sources and documents whose authenticity was not verified.'  They banged on for years about "the dossier," remember?

Oh--by the way--Forgetful Joe's actual verbatim response when asked about the story?

"I HAVE NO RESPONSE."

Doesn't ring quite like a "denial", does it?  In fact, other than the word 'no,' there's no "nope!" there at all.

...Trump and Giuliani have accused Joe Biden of seeking the ouster of Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin to thwart an investigation of Burisma – a claim that independent fact checkers and investigators have debunked....

Curiously, Joe Biden actually narrated that exact story to a Group of Self-Important Stuffed Shirts called "The Council on Foreign Relations."

Then there's the ".......I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything" defense from the campaign (but not from Biden himself):

....“Investigations by the press, during impeachment, and even by two Republican-led Senate committees whose work was decried as 'not legitimate' and political by a GOP colleague, have all reached the same conclusion: that Joe Biden carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing,” he said....

(We struck the Romney quote because that loser is a totes irrelevant pain in the ass.)

What the above did NOT say?  That Joe Biden SET "official US policy toward Ukraine."  Did Joe the Sniffer put on paper that his vig was HALF what Hunter was awarded for his petroleum expertise?

No, Joe the Extortionist did not put it in writing.  So there.  He's innocent.

Thus ends today's lesson in Pravda.  An even more dumbered-down version will be offered in Pionerskya Pravda on Monday, believe it or not.

1 comment:

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542