1) It's increasingly obvious that some people cannot both use a cellphone and drive at the same time.
2) Cruise-control is a very valuable tool for fuel economy. Why don't more people use it?
3) Buy your gasoline in Oklahoma. Even with the rape/rob prices at Interstate-proximate gas stations, Oklahoma's gasoline sold for 5-10 cents less/gallon than almost everywhere else.
4) There are two industries in southern Missouri: selling gravel/rocks and selling junk called "antiques."
5) The [Governor of the] State of Missouri is cutting its
6) Wisconsin drivers are NOT alone in "left-lane-lollygagging" practices. Texas has its share. And semi-truck drivers don't win any awards in that category, either, particularly in Southern Illinois.
7) It's only an impression, but it seems that Dallas is still growing. Traffic around the metro, day or night, weekend or weekday, is astounding.
8) GPS systems are handy, but only for the last 2-3 miles. For all the rest of it, I'd rather use a map. MUCH rather a map.
9) What kind of idiot tries to break INTO a military reservation and then starts shooting? A Missouri idiot, that's what kind.
10) Don't travel with 4 women in the same car.
*Edited to reflect what I SHOULD have seen/heard on the television news.