Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Congressional Corruption (Surprise!!)

More of the same-old, same-old.

Dallas congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson awarded thousands of dollars in college scholarships to four relatives and her aide’s children...

Apparently NONE of the grantees were eligible because they lived outside her district. More important, these funds were NOT to be awarded to relatives/friends of a Congressman.

But to prove the old adage that "When you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING!" is good advice, this harebrained crook then opened her yap and drooled forth with this:

Initially, she said, “I recognized the names when I saw them. And I knew that they had a need just like any other kid that would apply for one.” Had there been more “very worthy applicants in my district,” she added, “then I probably wouldn’t have given it” to the relatives.

Not exactly a good way to get re-elected.

HT: Gateway

2 comments:

Dan said...

This "woman" is worse than any other thug politician in the Congres now. She literally stole from the poor. Rangle, Waters and Engsign don't have nothing on this wench.

Billiam said...

But, but, she's black! This report must be a racist plot! I think I have the template down now. don't you?