Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What YOU Can Do About Voter Fraud

Kevin posts a very, very useful item.

There is a very valuable tool on the internet called “VPA” – Voter Public Access.

By entering a name and birthdate you can check the voting status of your mother, father, children, aunts, uncles, all of your family and friends, living, deceased, or those who have moved to another area. Who knows, you may discover that someone who died or moved out of state is still voting!

If so, call your municipal clerk (Google: “wis municipal clerks” for name and contact information) and have the incorrect name removed from the list. If the “name” is in another municipality call the Government Accountability Board at 608-266-8005.

Be prepared--you must have the BIRTHDATE of the individual on whom you're running the inquiry.

No comments: