Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rodney Dangerfield As If He Were Catholic

The Jester had a very, very good night.

I once went to a retreat house of a progressive order of nuns. They sent me to a prayer labyrinth. Took me 5 days to get out of there. No respect. Later they gave me directions to protest the missiles at the local military base, turns out it was during a live firing

...I finally got a spiritual director. He told me that I must follow his direction exactly and not question his advice. He asked me if I could do that. I said yes and he said "Good, then leave and never come back." I tell you it is really hard being me.

...I have a devotion to St. Therese the Little Flower. I was praying to her to intercede for me and I asked for a sign. Sure enough next day somebody gave me some Rose stems.

There are plenty more at the link.

No comments: