Wednesday, August 28, 2019

"Tested Positive." Give 'Em "Red Flag", Too!!

So let's get this straight.  You want to give Government even MORE powers?

...The Maryland resident spent 82 days in jail after he was arrested December 29 and accused of bringing a controlled substance into the country. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers who searched Haughton's bag upon his arrival to Baltimore/Washington International Airport said the honey he was carrying tested positive for drugs....

It gets worse.

...He stayed there until March when the charges against him were dropped after a second test in a Georgia lab found no signs of drugs.

"Once I came out, all my insurances collapsed, my credit was destroyed," he told the affiliate. "I lost my job, everything. They just left me a mess."

The father of six told WJLA he lost two jobs while sitting behind bars....
No apology from Government.  In fact, the prosecutor still maintains that there was 'no error' made.

Why sure, these characters should have "Red Flag" powers.  Why not??

No comments: