Monday, November 13, 2017

Laugh-Line of the Week

Apparently Judge Moore has acquired another accuser.  You can read the story here.

However, this graf deserves special attention:

....Senator Cory Gardner, the National Republican Senatorial Committee chairman, said of Mr Moore on Monday: "If he refuses to withdraw and wins, the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate."....

Ponder that.  The Senate of "Killer Ted" Kennedy, "Sandwich-Waitress" Dodd, "Teeny-Bopper Bopper" Menendez.....and let's not get into the "Suddenly Much Richer" senators of both parties, or into the filthiest double-dealing slimeball in recent history, Harry Reid.  Or was it Hillary Clinton?

"Ethical and Moral" should never be in the same sentence as United States Senate, Mr. Gardner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a hit job on Judge Moore.

Listen to Steve Bannon on this issue..

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/13/bannon-republican-establishment-media-launched-weaponized-hit-judge-moore/#disqus_thread


Washington Post = Amazon Blog = Jeff Bezos Blog

- Mississippi

Anonymous said...



http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/11/in_defense_of_judge_roy_moore.html

Anonymous said...

“Thank ya’ll for being here tonight. Thank-you to all the people have came out at this late hour and for being here. I want to address what’s been brought out on television today by Gloria Allred and a client she has about things I allegedly did. I want to make it perfectly clear, the people of Alabama know me, they know my character, they know what I’ve stood for in the political world for over 40-years. I can tell you without hesitation, this is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was. If you look at this situation you’ll see because I’m eleven or ten points or eleven points ahead, this race being just 28 days off, that this is a political maneuver and has nothing to do with reality. It’s all about politics.”

-Judge Moore

Watch the viseo here.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/dont-even-know-woman-judge-roy-moore-denies-allegations-gloria-allreds-accuser-video/


-Mississippi

Grim said...

"...does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate."

You're right, that's pretty funny.