Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Go Ahead: Sell Your Vote. We'll Make It Public!"

Gotta love Coburn.

“I want to send a couple of messages to my colleagues in the House. If you voted “no” and you vote “yes” and you lose your election, and you think any nomination for a federal position isn’t going to be held up in the Senate, I’ve got news for you. It will be held.

Number two is if you get a deal, a parochial deal for you or your district, I’ve already instructed my staff and the staff of 7 other senators that we will look at every appropriations bill at every level at every incidence and we will outline it by district and we will associate that with the buying of your vote. So, if you think you can cut a deal now and it can not come out until after the election, I want to tell you that that ain't gonna happen. And, be prepared to defend selling your vote in the House.

Hold those nominations until Hell freezes over, Senator.

And make sure everyone in the whole Country knows how cheap are the whores in the House.


HT: Gateway

No comments: