Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sad Ending for Reid

RUMOR has it that Harry Reid will step down very soon--he has Alzheimer's.

I carry no brief for Reid, but Alzheimer's is not pleasant, no matter.


Amy said...

Seriously? He's not that old...

Alzheimer's sucks, and my prayers are with Reid and his family.

asianbadger said...

I can think of many thing I would wish on Harry Reid but Alzheimer's is not one of them.

Ditto Amy.

Headless Blogger said...

That might explain the crazy talk coming from that man lately. I thought his speech patterns during his "making us sick" speech were strange.

Sympathy is due Reid, but (if true) the Senate has a duty to immediately remove him from office.

I learned through personal experience that by the time dementia is diagnosed, the victim cannot be held responsible for his own care, let alone leading the U.S. Senate. Reid should have a guardian and custodian appointed, and resign now.

Jay Bullock said...

I wonder if Lott heard that from Mary Rosh?