Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lying About Tom Reynolds

Jessica came up with this one:

It has come to my attention that a commercial currently being aired on the radio paid for by the Greater Wisconsin PAC accuses State Senator Tom Reynolds of being too extreme to hire women on his staff. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Deborah Bowers and I have been on Senator Reynolds’ staff since January 31, 2005.

...He did not ask me anything about my beliefs about Heaven, nor did he ask me about my marital fidelity. Rather, he stuck to job appropriate questions, such as experience and education. I never felt that he pried into my personal life between my husband and me. Since he is a Legislator, we did discuss political beliefs, realizing that we were of like mind on many, but not all topics.

Lying about Reynolds. Lying about homosexual marriage. Lying about EMBRYONIC stem-cell research.

Maybe you detect a pattern...

No comments: