Friday, April 05, 2024

The Very Irritating Speaker Johnson

So in the email I get a "survey" from Speaker Johnson.  It was a typical Republican Party "survey" with questions like "Do you favor less crime?" and "Do you oppose murder?" and "Would you like free frozen custard for life?" and other Pubbie crapola.  Sensenbrenner sent those insults out every 2 years, so they must be on the shelf at Stupid Party Headquarters.

But of course, there was no question about pissing away $125++ BILLION (and another $60 BILLION to come) in the vast wasteland known as "Ukraine."

No way they'd ask an opinion about that.

Oh--and by the way--your "survey" responses were useless unless you put a nickel into Johnson's slot.

Takes a lot of .......cojones........to act like that, doesn't it?

And yes, I know:  I put my information into the local Pubbie Party database.  My mistake.  Have blocked about 50 phone numbers with Begging Texts ever since.

Finally:  

Dear Speaker Johnson,

I would send you a few bucks--except you already sent all my money to Ukraine.

Sincerely and Justifiably Angry,

Dad29


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always sing rain drops are falling on my head while they are pissing on you…

It would be a nice touch , no?