• 63 percent of youth suicides are from fatherless homes — five times the average. (US Dept. Of Health/Census)This is not "news," by any means. Back in the 1970's the Rockford Institute was pumping out study after study warning about this.
• 90 percent of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes — 32 times the average.
• 85 percent of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes — 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
• 80 percent of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes — 14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
• 71 percent of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes — nine times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
• 43 percent of U.S. children live without their father [US Department of Census]
So re-examine that screeching about "white privilege" in light of the above, eh?