Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And the Secret Service B-Yotch?

The story's all over the 'net about the woman in Texas who picked up a call to her CELLPHONE and found an Obamamamama-ite pestering her about voting for The One.

You know the rest. But here's a piece of the story that I hadn't seen before:

Jessica’s husband had heard Jessica’s side of the original phone call and verified the actual quote. To which the female agent replied, “Oh? Well why would she (the Obama volunteer) make that up?”

Jessica replied that the Obama volunteer was probably unhappy about what Jessica had said about her candidate. The female agent then said “That’s right, you were rude!”

To which I, personally, would have responded with a two-word phrase ending in "you!!"

Well, maybe three--ending in "B-yotch!!"

HT: Peter

2 comments:

Headless Blogger said...

I saw that earlier today and one thing blew the story's credibility for me. The woman claimed that the Secret Service agents would not identify themselves. They would have had to display a badge and ID to be legit or why even talk to them?

I conclude that the woman is lying or Obama is sending out his own SS Agents, and I do not mean Secret Service.

The Badgerland Conservative said...

I conclude that the woman is lying or Obama is sending out his own SS Agents, and I do not mean Secret Service.

I just made the latter point in the comments section. I don't believe she is lying. She has nothing to gain. But the fact that the goons refused to ID themselves (and I presume that means refusing to show their badges) implies these were Schutzstaffel sent out by The Messiah, a special squad of Apostles hired to guarantee compliance.