Saturday, February 16, 2008

"....They Came for Me..."

Tom McMahon puts another Waukesha blogger in his place.

THEY CAME FIRST for the Quarter Pounders with Cheese, and I didn't speak up because I didn't eat red meat.

THEN THEY CAME for the fish fries, and I didn't speak up because it wasn't Lent and I wasn't a Catholic.

THEN THEY CAME for the sugar, and I didn't speak up because I was a diabetic.


THEN THEY CAME for the Cheese, and I didn't speak up because I was a lactose intolerant.

THEN THEY CAME for me, and by that time everyone was too hungry and weak to speak up.


-- Tom McMahon

Sanctimony is nice, Wiggy. However, reality bites.

Automatic tagline for such posts: Buy More Ammo!!

1 comment:

James Wigderson said...

First they came for the beef tallow in my french fries, and I didn't say anything because I like crispy snack wraps...

(I think I was actually anti- cheap sanctimony.)