Thursday, March 29, 2007

Has Dr. Dobson Gone Off the Deep End?

Over the years, Focus on the Family and its head, Dr. Dobson, have provided a lot of positives for the country.

But one wonders what might have prompted the following statement:

"Everyone knows he's conservative and has come out strongly for the things that the pro-family movement stands for," Dobson said of Thompson. "[But] I don't think he's a Christian; at least that's my impression," Dobson added, saying that such an impression would make it difficult for Thompson to connect with the Republican Party's conservative Christian base and win the GOP nomination.

Compared to whom? Tommy Thompson? Mitt Romney? Ruuuuudeeeeee!!??? McPain?

Good heavens, Dr. D.!



2 comments:

J said...

I'd argue this country needs a fiscal conservative more than a Christian running the place...we've had one of them for 7 years and look where the budget went...

Anonymous said...

My fellow evangelicals embarrass me so much nowadays, I refuse to apologize for them any more.

Naive and don't know it.

Dean