Thursday, November 03, 2022

One More Thing.....

democracynoose.jpg 

Text to go with it:

 ...Thursday and I have to say, putting a vegetable on national television to abuse the citizenry is boring the shit out of me. Don't get me wrong; I don't think I can measure the level of righteous rage and indignation I have at these bastards who are destroying our blessed land. But the poor man's Yasser Arafat schtick of holding the olive branch up in one hand with a loaded Webley in the other – i.e. calling for unity while condemning half the country as a literal mortal threat deadlier than cancer – has been rubbed into the ground. I mean seriously, this dirty old bastard decrying conservatives, Trump supporters, MAGAns and really anyone who is not on board with having their house robbed and their children kidnapped and turned into sex-slaves/science experiments just is not going to fly anymore....

Cadged from Ace of Spades, of course!

 

No comments: