Tuesday, May 14, 2013

After the Tea Party and the Jews, Franklin Graham! and Pro-Lifers!!

The list is getting longer and longer.  And the Boy Totalitarian is sinking fast in the eyes of the WaPo and John Stewart.

Get the popcorn (and more ammo.)

Franklin Graham.  A St. Louis journalist.  A church-serving pro-life group.  Some outfit was questioned about the appearance of Newt Gingrich (I agree, but then, I'm not the IRS). 

Get a load of the Q&A they gave a Tea Party group.

HT (multiple):  Gateway


12 comments:

The Joker said...

They deserve it.

You deserve it too, Daddio.

The REAL Joker said...

Typical loon now kyping my moniker. NO one deserves having to undergo this completely illegal action. Uncle Joe may be proud, but it's unlawful, PERIOD.

The REAL Joker said...

And when I mean Uncle Joe, I mean Joe Biden.

THE Joker said...

Sorry, imposter at 12:04 a.m., Uncle Joe was referring to Joe McCarthy. Nice try!

THE Joker said...

And I'm reporting your identity theft to the FBI. Somebody needs to take care of this.

The Joker said...

8:27 p.m. is a tyrant.

The Joker said...

And Dad29 is too for letting this happen.

Anonymous said...

Tea Party groups shouldn't apply for tax-exempt status, then this wouldn't happen to them.

The Joker said...

Tea Klanner groups need to find a FEMA camp. Problem solved.

THE Joker said...

Leave it to 9:37 p.m. to act childish, as was I at 8:27 p.m. I apologize for my actions.

THE Joker said...

And I'm leaving this site for good. Sorry, Dad29.

The Joker said...

I have to leave, too.