What are your top five Don'ts?
1) Stop concentrating on the sure wins.
2) Stop thinking a district is lost
3) Quit letting your campaign consultants run you.
4) It's the ideology, stupid.
5) Have a damned sense of humor. Democrats win because pop-culture meme is, they are cool and fun.
So that's just off the top of my head.And there's PLENTY more. All from Ladd Ehlinger, the guy who made the ad (you DO remember it) for the guy riding his horse and brandishing the .30-30.
You win elections with your brain. Not your wallet.
Except in Wisconsin, where Herb........ah, nevermind. He has to trade off...
Oh, there's more:
If the boys running the NRCC and the National GOP and the State Parties think they are personally too rich and two damned well-connected to be effected by the gulag we'll all get from Obama and the dems if they lose, they better think again. They need to understand that they are in an existential fight, and they better damned well start acting like it.
See, existentially, if you don't have the TEA Party with you, you're toast.