Feingold voted for them...because he's a "maverick" and "fiscally responsible."
Uh-huh. (Realistic assessment of Feingold below.)
- Promise #1: If you are satisfied with your existing health care arrangement, you can keep it.
- Promise #2: Reform will lower America’s health care spending.
- Promise #3: Reform will lower Americans’ health care premiums.
- Promise #4: Obamacare will not lead to a doctor shortage, or escalate the primary-care physician shortfall.
- Promise #5: There will be no government rationing of medical care.
- Promise #6: “The firm pledge” – Ninety-five percent of Americans will not see any form of tax increase because of Obamacare (or anything else).
- Promise #7: Health care reform won’t add “a single dime” to the deficit—and will actually cut it.
- Promise #8: Health care reform will help businesses—employers and employees, alike.
- Promise #9: Obamacare will not allow for funding of abortions with taxpayer money.
- Promise #10: Obamacare will not only satisfy each of the promises above, but satisfy all of them at the same time with virtually no downsides.