Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Original ObamaSpeech to the Chilluns

Planet Moron discovered the original text (now heavily modified) of the 'school speech.'

Hello everyone – how’s everybody doing today? I’m here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia. And we’ve got comrades tuning in from all across America.

When I was young, my family lived in Indonesia where my mother had given birth to me, and so not being a native-born American, she couldn’t send me where all the American kids went to school. So she decided to teach me extra lessons herself, Monday through Friday – at 4:30 in the morning. A lot of times, I’d fall asleep right there in the middle of Das Kapital
. ...

Plenty mofe at the link.

1 comment:

Andrew K said...

"Not a native-born American"....

Doesn't that make him ineligible for the Presidency?

The freakin' White House can't even get their story straight... and they run the country.

Oy vey.