Saturday, May 20, 2006

You Got Troubles, Bubbles?

The LawDog has trouble (!!) getting a NICS-check clearance to purchase a weapon.

And he has some thoughts regarding the politicians responsible:

Two-bit, four-flushing, dirt-stupid, mono-synaptic, twinkle-toed, nostril-digging, booger-chewing, gauch-eyed, disease-ridden, vermin-infested, inbred, lily-livered, sheep-shagging, arse-picking, trough-swilling, blood-sucking, butt-kissing, parasitic catamites!

I'd pimp-slap every gun-grabbing legiscritter on Capitol Hill, but I don't want to splatter cow manure over half of Virginia.

Every fecking time I see Schumer, or Kennedy or Feinstein, or any of the rest of them, I am flat awe-struck that somebody, somewhere, not only managed to stack dung that high, but also managed to get it to speak.

I'd name them as their mother's shame, but considering that some random invertebrate probably vomited them forth onto a handy rock like a handful of small, greasy, hairballs from hell, I sincerely doubt that the concept of 'mother' has ever tickled that one paltry neuron weeping all alone in the vast, bitter darkness betwixt their ear flaps

Actually, limiting the list to Schumer, Kennedy, and Feinstein is...unfair.

1 comment:

Billiam said...

I do like that guy! He's right. Just about all politicians are nothing but afterbirth that speaks.