Sunday, November 01, 2020

Whither Poland?

From--or perhaps before--the time of Jan Sobieski, Poland has been a Catholic bulwark in Europe.  That means that Poland was governed by Right Order, at least in spirit.  Even the Communist takeover of the country was not enough to kill off that spirit.

Or was it?  Dreher writes:

...Ɓukasz was one of a number of Catholics in their twenties who told me that the idea of Poland as a fortress of the Catholic faith is badly outdated. He was not the Pole who told me that within a decade, maybe two, Poland was going to go the same way as Ireland — that is, to the collapse of Christianity and the passionate embrace of secularism — but he was one of many who sadly agreed that that was Poland’s future....

It should not surprise you to learn that this challenge is over the matter of abortion. 

Dreher tends to be a hand-wringer, but the facts are what they are.

It is not co-incidence that Trump has been a VERY strong supporter of the current Polish government.  Phrased another way, it is not co-incidence that--given Trump's position--the forces of death are rising up against the Polish government.

We live in interesting times, indeed.

3 comments:

VRS said...

OK. I'm Polish, a pro-life Catholic and I'm against the ungodly govt in Warsaw that has been violating freedom of the Catholic worship, closing graveyards for the All Souls Day and using police to enforce unlawful actions against priests and the faithful. May wrath of Almighty God and Holy Apostles Peter and Paul fall on that brood of vipers.

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Unknown said...

Appreciation is an application for more, that is why I am here to thank Dr Ogara for restoring my marriage and casting death spell on my enemy . My wife woke up one morning acting weird, she kept insisting that she want to pack out of the house. She said she was tired of the marriage. I was shocked because we did not quarrel and eventually she packed out of our home the next day. I cried and tried all I could to get her back but she refused to see me or hear from me .4th of November I saw an article about Dr Ogara spell home so I reached out to him and he told me that my wife was been controlled with some black magic by her wicked friend who is not married she want my wife to leave her husband house so they both can be single, hearing this i wasn't surprise because i have always suspect that her friend was evil but my wife never believe me. without wasting time I told Dr Ogara to help me. I need my wife back home and I want her friend out of the way. In less than 72 hours my wife came back with her luggage begging me to accept her back. I was so happy to have my wife back and after two days of my wife returned, her friend fell off the stairs and died. It was then I realized there is power in the voodoo of Dr Ogara. thank you Dr Ogara. For any spell like revenge spell, getting your lover back and death spell to destroy your enemies before they destroy you contact Dr Ogara now via ogaraspellhome@ aol. com you can also call or WhatsApp him via 2348106758893