Sunday, November 01, 2020

More Crap From Wiggy

A couple of us discussed Wigderson's NeverTrump-ism; my correspondent summed up Wiggy as "an old grump."  We can add that he's an old grump without a nice, fat, Fed Gummint job.

And Wiggy doesn't hide Teh Grump.

...With Trump you’ll get advocacy for lower taxes (and corresponding budget deficits), a pro-business regulatory environment and, as he has proven, you’ll get a judicial selection process that is thankfully subcontracted out to the Federalist Society. 

Unfortunately you’ll get a chaotic foreign policy that is run for the president’s personal benefit. You’ll get the continuing corruption of a petty kleptocrat You’ll get sheer incompetence in confronting the Covid-19 virus (which will not magically go away after the election), if not intentional reckless disregard. You’ll also get a continuing destruction of any common political culture to the point where opposition officials have to fear for their lives. Given how Trump is concluding the campaign, the next four years are likely to be more about score-settling than public policy....

OK, Wiggy.  Whatever.  For a guy who supposedly knows about "journalism," you rely on a LOT of "anonymous sources" who see evils where normal people see...........nothing.  Businesses which spend money at Trump properties are "bribing" him?  Trump's fishing for compliments from Netanyahu is "personal benefit"?  Mr. (FIRED!!) War-Monger is giving us the straight stuff? 

Trump is encouraging death-threats to such liars/totalitarians as Whitmer?  Check.  Trump's Covid policy is "incompetent" (no matter who advised him, Jimbo??)  Check.  We could go on; no point.

And what is this "common political culture", Wiggy?  The Culture of Death?  The Culture of Burn, Loot, Murder?  The Culture of Open Borders?  The Culture of FBI/CIA lying?  How about "the culture of accepting political defeat?"  Doesn't that count any more? 

All because you (and Sykes) will never be appointed to a nice fat Government job?

Enjoy your time reading meters or whatever at Wisconsin Electric, Jim.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas, poor Wiggy! I knew him, Dad29: a fellow of infinite blather, of most mediocre puffery: he hath bored me on his lacking a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!

Dad29 said...

Nice to see you're here, Will!!

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542