Friday, January 20, 2017

On January 22nd....

This is MUCH more important than the Packer game.

As one of his first acts in the Oval Office, the Republican president-elect plans to restore the “Mexico City policy” as soon as Sunday, a congressional staffer told Foreign Policy. Also known as the “global gag rule,” the policy blocks any foreign aid or federal funding of programs that also provide abortions and often broader health services. The timing of the executive order on Sunday would coincide with the anniversary of the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion in the United States.  Foreign Policy quoted at RedState

Yes, I preferred Cruz.  But The Donald is accelerating through the third turn.  So far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our President Trump has heart. He is the real deal. I share your optimism.

Yesterday afternoon I felt cleaner just knowing that the First Fraud was out of our White House. The feeling if shame was gone. For the first time in eight years I went to bed feeling safe. For the first time in eight years I was not afraid to read the morning news, expecting another headline of evil's triumph. So many things hallening in the world seem...to me...to be preparations for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

Anonymous said...

:)

-Mississippi

John F. Kennedy said...

I also was a Cruz supporter, but if Trump actually follows thru ...... Wow! I'm fast becoming a believer.
Yesterday, during Trump's speech, I realized I hadn't been this excited by the prospects of a new President since Ronald Reagan.