Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kagan: Deception-Maker, Obama's Kind of Babe

Well, as they say, 99% of attorneys ruin the reputation of the other 1%.

Now we find that serial lying makes for SCOTUS nomination, too.

Not only did Kagan actively participate in altering ACOG's statement on partial-birth abortions (meaning that she was involved in defrauding Congress on THAT issue), it emerges that she also "assisted" the AMA in altering ITS statement on the same.

Kagan also became involved when the American Medical Association issued a policy that stated there were no identified situations in which partial-birth abortion was the only appropriate method of abortion. Kagan indicated in a June 1, 1997 White House email, that she had just come from a meeting which focused "in particular" on "whether the AMA policy can be reversed at its convention on June 23."

"We agreed to do a bit of thinking about whether we (in truth HHS) could contribute to that effort," Kagan concluded.


No comments: