Friday, April 09, 2010

"Peace, Out" from the Loving Left

Yah, it's all Bush's fault.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't laughing about a teachers union's memo that hints of his death.

The memo is the latest salvo in a war of words between Christie and the union over wage and benefits concessions.

The Record of Bergen County obtained the Bergen County Education Association memo that includes a closing prayer:

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

All I ever counseled was "buy more ammo." I didn't put any NAMES on the bullets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, but the dunce former Governor put crosshairs on the map!