Saturday, August 09, 2008

Big Oil Money? Not Just McCain


Clever logo--stolen from Voice in My Head.
There's text, too--for the Conservatives!
Obama has received more campaign cash than McCain has from the employees of some of the biggest oil companies -- Exxon, Chevron and BP
Besides that:
Discussing the 2005 energy bill, which passed the Senate overwhelmingly, McCain said "I think Senator Obama might be a little bit confused. Yesterday, he accused me of having President Bush's policies on energy. That's odd because he voted for the President's energy bill and I voted against it. I voted against it, had $2.8 billion in corporate welfare to Big Oil companies, and they're already making record profits, as you know. Senator Obama voted for that bill and its Big Oil giveaways.
Just a few facts to throw into the fog.
HT: RDW

No comments: