Yup. Crowley spent time with Kamala in sunny California.
You can tell because he is now in "Word Salad" campaign-mode.
....When asked about the trip to California for an event that reportedly included former Vice President Kamala Harris, he said he'll talk to everybody about the importance of Wisconsin.
Crowley was also asked how he would pay for his plans to lift Wisconsin families, and that's when he lashed out at his opponent and the president.
"When you look at what Congressman Tom Tiffany and Donald Trump are doing, they're peeing on us and telling us it's raining," Crowley said. "It's time for us to fight back and make sure that we're doing everything that we can to speak truth to power and undo the hurt and pain they have caused Wisconsin families."...
Huh?
"How to pay for plans": "....fight back.....truth to power.....undo hurt........"
OK, Dave. Whatever.
1 comment:
I think you need a tune today…..
B.J.Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
https://youtu.be/hziG9Nr6KHU
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet
Are too big for his bed, nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops keep fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'
So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said, "I didn't like the way"
He got things done, sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops keep fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'
But there's one thing, I know
The blues, they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will
Soon be turnin' red, cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free, nothin's worryin' me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will
Soon be turnin' red, cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free, nothin's worryin' me
Post a Comment