Saturday, March 06, 2021

Has #12 Gone Libertarian?

Aaron Rodgers is very cranked up about the Covid BS.

...Rodgers had previously assailed politicians, including Newsom, for being hypocritical about the lockdown guidelines.

"I mean, they put these rules in place… they're not even following their own rules," he said in January. "How many people have gotten caught? Don't travel, don't leave the state. Oh, here's so-and-so on a vacation. Oh, here's so-and-so at a salon. Don't eat out at a restaurant unless you're wearing a mask and separate. Oh, here's a picture of the governor of California violating those rules. Oh, public schools are closed but I can send my kids to a private school in person. It's like, I mean, for us to count on the government to help us out is becoming a joke at this point."...

Then, yesterday, he slapped Newsom:

"...You know, we're just trying to do our part and as we ease back into the training stuff in my professional life, I just want to make sure where I'm from and the area I've called home in the past are doing OK," he continued.

"And California has really been hit hard by COVID and by the rules that the governor has put in place as well," Rodgers said....

If I were Tin-Pot Tony Evers, I would be very, very, afraid.

No comments: