Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Yes, the Riots Are Organized

Doesn't really make a difference if it's the usual anarcho-communists or "antifa":--or a violent offspring of Black Lives Matter.  These are definitely organized "mostly peaceful" riots.

The RenMan has the goods.  Here, a member of the Washington State National Guard recalls the events where he and his company were posted.

...She then abruptly said, “Why do you guys keep killing us?” I told her, “Excuse me?! I haven’t killed anyone…” ...At this point, I obviously knew she was referring to our Rules of Engagement (RoE) but it was obvious she was trying to provoke me. I tried to explain to her that what she was saying wasn’t true, but she kept interrupting me. Every time I’d try to speak, she’d raise her voice and interrupt me. As she continued to escalate, I recognized she was trying to provoke an exaggerated reaction out of me. I looked at her, shrugged, and proceeded to ignore her as I scanned the crowd....

...I should start gambling because it didn’t take long for the African-American Soldiers to get singled out. I’m not going to repeat the hate, racism, and discontent directed at my Soldiers....


...I remember a plastic water bottle being thrown across the line by the “protesters” on my right side towards a Police Officer. Soon after, a bottle landed on the left side, right behind our line. I yelled out “SHIELDS UP!” Without hesitation, our ENTIRE LINE of Guardsman moved forward, and placed ourselves between the rioters and the Police Officers.

The “protesters” began throwing rocks, glass bottles, and chunks of concrete. I was out there ALL day. There wasn’t any construction going on. There wasn’t a pile of concrete or bricks anywhere to be seen. All I saw were younger people with heavy backpacks. THEY WERE GRABBING CHUNKS OF CONCRETE FROM THEIR BACKPACKS TO THROW AT US. Why is that important? Why would you carry chunks of concrete to a protest? Because you PLAN on using/throwing the concrete… When the concrete began to rain down on us, it came from ALL directions. What does that mean? It was COORDINATED. THEY PLANNED TO ASSAULT US WITH CONCRETE...
Planning.  In other first-hand accounts, mention is made of the "scout" bicyclers who ride ahead of the main march group, providing direction to the marchers and mis-direction to the police.

Organized.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bastards. If we don't start addressing these violent monsters they can bring America down. First order of business, stop them by any means necessary.
It is already late in the game, they have been allowed to go too far. Now we must push back, which is far harder.
Whoever pays these people needs to be arrested and prosecuted. That is if we have any state prosecutors who aren't in the tank for the Marxists.