Friday, December 08, 2017

Lyft Driver-Shooter Pulls Gun and Does Dumb Stunt

This guy will probably lose his CCW.  And if he's charged with reckless some-damn-thiong, he'll lose the case in court, too.

...His passengers were trying to get out of the car while it was moving, but not until he put the car in park did the doors unlock and all four bailed out.

"I got out the same time they did. I turned around. I had my firearm concealed. I turned around. I already had a round chambered. I fired four shots down range. I could have hit them easily. I didn't shoot to hit anyone. I wanted to scare the s*** out of them because I didn't want to get shot myself." 
When asked why he felt the need to open fire if they were running away, the driver was matter-of-fact.

"When you're in that position and you're outnumbered by four, you want to make sure they get the message to keep running."...

Uhmmnnnn, no.  You use a firearm ONLY when your life--or that of another--is in grave danger.  If Dindoo Nuffin and his bros are running away, your life is NOT in grave danger, stupid.

He should be forced to memorize Ayoob Massad's book "In the Gravest Extreme."

No comments: