Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Prison Ain't Enough for This Cretin

Channel 12:

Steven Sommer, 38, is accused of breaking the legs of each of his nearly 3-month old triplet daughters after being frustrated while changing their diapers.

The criminal complaint lists at least ten fractured bones that were likely caused "by a twisting force."

Sommer told investigators that he likely twisted the girls legs five or six times. He told investigators the babies would, "Cry to the point that they would lose their voice as their faces turned red in pain and agony."

Rusty Butter Knife Treatment, then skin the bastard and pour salt on him.

4 comments:

J. Strupp said...

I really wish I hadn't read that.

Fr. Erik Richtsteig said...

3 breaks in each of his legs would be a good start.

Amy said...

No. Just put him in the prison's general population and make sure all his fellow inmates know what he's in for.

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

I also wish I hadn't read that. I know it happens. That is as much as I need to know.