Monday, September 26, 2005

Hastert, Young, DeLay and Thomas--Pigs and Liars

Bob Novak's naming names--

We already know about Young, the godfather of the Bridge to Nowhere in Alaska, and DeLay, the "nothing left to cut" moron (not yet convicted of BEING a moron)--

Denny Hastert's been useless, running the "go-along-to-get-along" game for years, but maintaining a very low profile. I recently spoke with one of his constituents, a conservative, who actually disowned the jerk.

And then there's Bill Thomas, Chair/Appropriations--

Limbaugh called it right. These jerks react just like the Dimowits do: "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching, write checks, write checks, ka-ching, ka-ching."

And when even Rush-bo is disgusted with these slimballs, there's cause for lynchings.

3 comments:

James Wigderson said...

I forget. If we start criticizing these guys, are we furthering or hindering the neo-conservative agenda? :)

Seriously, I don't think we're going to see major change next year, but we'll see what redistricting does to shake up the House. Eventually the Democrats will shake off their left wing and run to the center.

Neo-Con Tastic said...

I want to point out one thing. "Ka-Ching" "Ka-Ching" "Ka-Ching" was directly focused on the hurricane disasters and not really on Bush's other efforts. Granted, I'm sure Professor Limbaugh feels that way about all of Bush's reactions, I still feel you must put the "Ka-Ching" in context.

-On a side note, please refer to me as Mr. Tastic, I expect you know better than to call me a "neo-con." If I need to s-p-e-l-l o-u-t how the name was coined, I will. Don't you recall that I too, was also coined "Paleo-conservative." I think you know how I was raised, or have you forgotten?

Dad29 said...

Neo-Con:

Actually, Rush made similar (not identical) remarks about a number of Budget items in the last few years.

He's VERY unhappy w/GWB's spending habits, albeit they are Republican budgets.

Good to know you know how to spell. Good schooling, I assume.