Friday, September 02, 2022

Is That Hitler's Adler Back There?

Brandon gave his Totalitarian Screed last night, directly in front of a background which is very close to the Hitler ReichsadlerFitting, no? 

Let's go a bit further and make a few slight changes to a speech made in 1939 by a Viennese failure (as an artist).

... "I have very often in my lifetime been a prophet and have been mostly derided. At the time of my entry into congress, it was in the first instance the Republicans who only greeted with laughter my prophecies that I would someday take over the leadership of the state and of the entire people of America and then, among other things, also bring the fascist Republican problem to its solution. I believe that this hollow laughter of Republicans in America has already stuck in its throat. I want today to be a prophet again: if the Republicans should succeed in stealing another election, the result will be not their victory, but the annihilation of the fascist Republican party in America!"...

Doesn't require much in the way of changes, does it?

Now to the pictures!  (ADDED 9/3:  Naomi Wolf, professional image consultant, noticed the same thing.)

First, the Reichsadler, then the Joey-boy.

The Art of Heraldry: Heraldry of the Third Reich

Image

No comments: