Friday, October 08, 2021

Ft. McCoy, San Francisco

We spent several lovely summers at McCoy.  It's acceptable, but apparently not so much for Moslems.

...The problems began with the toilets. Then there were issues with the rice, the sexual abuse of young boys, and Afghans simply leaving on their own despite promises of taxpayer cash.

“Afghans were confused and upset by hygiene practices,” a Wall Street Journal article described. “Every toilet on base was Western style, with a seat and toilet paper. But a number of Afghans are accustomed to restrooms that allow them to squat so they don’t have to physically touch the toilet. It led to some cases of Afghans relieving themselves outside.”

This shouldn’t have surprised anyone after two decades in Afghanistan. But political correctness has mostly suppressed accounts of even the most basic facts about the beneficiaries of our great nation building project leaving Americans confused by the behavior of the new arrivals.

A Czech journal article from the Department of Military Hygiene noted that Afghan "people in rural areas were found to defecate almost everywhere according to convenience. It is important to observe that particularly the rural population does not know or does not use toilet paper."

More accurately, Islamic law is held by some authorities to ban the use of toilet paper....

Sparta will never be the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The culture shock is real. Looks like any kind of assimilation is going to be a very long road.

Megan Marcel said...

Hello everyone, I'm so happy because I am free from (HERPES) I have been suffering from herpes for the past three years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to a man called Dr.muthuka who sent me a herbal medicine which he prepared for me and told me to use the herbal medicine for 14 days which I did, and my life got transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going for a check up and it is now going to four months and I am still negative. Thanks once again Dr.muthuka may God bless your good works. So contact him today via email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him +2349039175109 God we Bless You
https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/