Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Burnt Toast Makes Her Hurt All Over

It appears that UW-Madison is a hotbed of racism.

...an Asian female enrolled at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, submitted a bias incident report claimed that she experienced racial discrimination when a male employee served her a piece of burnt toast.

"...and got french toast from one of the male kitchen staffs there. I don’t know why but he gave me a clearly quite burnt toast among all other breads that were not burnt. I was so shocked but I couldn’t say anything and just accepted it. I am a female Asian student.

Clearly not an English student.

Show me on the dolly where the male staffs hurt you, ditz.

But there's more Solid, Science-Based, Factual Evidence of TOTAL UW-Madistan racism!!

...Carmen Goséy wrote “I was operating in a white position as a person of color […]  Now I see the University was not designed for the success of minority communities; it was designed for white students to learn about my oppression while not having to participate in dismantling it.”
She added “all white people are racist” and that her chairmanship of the Associated Students of Madison made her “a token for white supremacists.”...

Who knew?

Here's a solution:  close the UW-Madison!!  Burn it to the ground!!  Sow salt on its acreage so that nothing will ever grow there again, especially racist stuff like UW Madison.

No comments: