Friday, June 07, 2013

The GirlyMan Senator Loves the Surveillance State

Merely a confirmation of Graham's foppishness.

“I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to the terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So we don’t have anything to worry about.”  --HotAir quoting Politico, quoting GirlyMan

"We don't have anything to worry about...."

Unless the Enemies List includes you because you're a TEA Party member, a pro-lifer, or someone who purchases light weapons.  Or if you educate citizens on the Constitution.

As HotAir observes, Graham is doing more for Sen. Paul than ANYTHING Sen. Paul does for himself.

Come to think of it, that's a good thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Or if you educate citizens on the Constitution."

It's not just citizens that need educating on the Constitution. Rep. Gohmert (R-stupid) is on the official congressional record claiming free speech as a 2A right.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.