Friday, March 09, 2012

Balistreri's Right: State Democrats are Jerks

Lyle Balistreri is with the Building Trades Council of the AFL-CIO, and he's hopping mad at the Democrats.

"So…Senator Coggs how bout I send 300, 400 of my unemployed guys up to your office and you can explain to them why you voted the way you did! I've had it! I've had it! "Solidarity" "I've had it," Balistreri said.

Send 1,000, Lyle.  The other half can visit Carpenter, or some Madistan Bozocrat.

Barrett--the Milk Carton himself--now mewls and screeches that Walker 'failed to lead' on the mining bill.  Irony abounds; Barrett has a notorious lack of political testosterone except when it comes to baby-killing.

2 comments:

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Looks like things are heating up in beer town.

Have a GREAT weekend.

alizbeath said...

Its very interesting article and quite impressive and more informative too. Thanks for a bunch for shearing such a great and informative post with us. Keep blogging.