Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sure, Joe. Whatever You Say.

After you read this, you could become just as confused as Joe Biden, "the Sheriff."

Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.

...“Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, that's what I’m telling you."

Whatever you say, Joe.

It is commonplace for wannabee dictatorships to promulgate "the Big Lie." "Global Warming" was, and remains, a Big Lie. So does the line that "without ObamaCare, the USA will go banko."

Somewhere down the line, not too distant, they will concoct the next Big Lie, and whatever it is, it will justify martial law.

Buy More Ammo.

3 comments:

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

People wonder why, at my age I won't join AARP.

Oh...and Biden makes W look like a genius.

Neo-Con Tastic said...

I saw someone else post this and it deserves repeating. Why don't we, as conservatives, donate money to Biden in hopes he continues to speak at town halls, etc.

Fool proof plan to clean house in 2010 and 2012.

Anonymous said...

I wonder when all the AARP folks will figure out that their care will be the first to be rationed out based on the cost/benefit tables?