Thursday, September 17, 2026

Trump Buried Epstein Report

 Recently, Tucker Carlson has been somewhat erratic.  But this one is not just tossing poop at a wall:

... [Carlson] said that he warned the president about the political ramifications of withholding the files in the summer of 2025 when Trump was facing overwhelming scrutiny for his administration's handling of the late pedophile's files. 

'My position from the beginning with Trump, I said it to Trump, was, 'I don't understand why you would ever keep any of this stuff secret.' And I got like a bunch of different answers,' Carlson told the outlet. ...

... 'The order to cover it up came from Trump,' the former Fox News host said. 'I asked him why. And he gave me this long, very emotional explanation that this was all a plot against him, like Russiagate.'...

So far, Tucker's claim looks utterly ridiculous, right?

Read on:

 ...Responding to Carlson's claims, the White House did not directly deny the account, but noted how Trump has 'been totally exonerated on anything relating to Epstein' and that he has done more for the pedophile's victims 'than anyone before.'...

So Trump DID give the order.

We don't think Trump was a visitor to Pedo Island.  But at least one of his buddies was, and probably more than just one.  But that's not the real scandal, which is that Epstein was an Israeli operative.  That's something Trump really wants to keep secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment